You people have been a lifesaver for me and my husband this past year. My husband is very ill and will be entering a hospice facility. We don't know how we would have gotten through this year without your help. Thank you is such a small word, but it is all I can say. Thank you.
The meals-on-wheels program provides a nutritious, weekday meal to homebound, older residents of Clermont County. Frozen meals may be provided for weekends for those with limited family support. Meals are delivered daily or weekly, based on customer needs.
- 60 years of age or older.
- A resident of Clermont County.
- Unable to safely prepare a meal.
- Have no other meal support in the home.
- Homebound: Homebound can be defined as absences from the home that are infrequent, for periods of short duration, or are attributable to the need to receive health care treatment.
- The suggested donation is $2.00 per meal.
- Some customers may qualify for financial assistance through the PASSPORT program.
For information, please call 513-724-1255.